Monday, April 4, 2011

sudoku?

haha, sudoku? anyone for a try? a stdt first approached me some years back to help solve the puzzle. i didn't quite bother, coz' it wasnt my cup of tea. then, it was chow who told me about his love for this puzzle game; it seemed like he tackled the puzzle daily, from the newspaper publish. i still wasnt keen about this thingie. who knws, many mths ago, i was killing time while waiting for my girls in the car, took out my mobile and started fiddling with the game. so, which level am i nw? from easy, to medium, and now i'm pretty able to handle the 'hard' category within reasonable time. what's interesting about this game? well, it basically trains the mind to scan quickly, in vertical and horizontal manner. so, i'm hoping this process will make me smarter, as more of my neuron cells will get connected. life is all about finding new things to try.....what previously didnt excite me might not stay status quo. this reminds me about the need to explore new stuff to feel challenged in life.

2 comments:

  1. Really? I never thought of playing sodoku and never seem to understand why people like it. Maybe until the day I try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Sudoku on my phone too but not really hooked onto it, unlike those people u see on the train. Try Rubik's Snake, need to have the 3D vision... Orange is better at it than me. And he wonders how I can teach geometry to Nini next time. Haha!

    ReplyDelete