Thursday, March 31, 2011

heavy dimsum lunch

we had ala carte dimsum lunch ysterday. it was fried food aplenty and the result of it all, i had such bad headache and heavy body. upon getting home, i fell asleep. it was with great reluctance that i dragged myself up from the body to take a quick shower before hurrying for teaching class. the whole day was bad. the effect of fried food in my body caused a massive 'choke-up' in my neck and body.... when i got back at 7.30pm, i told hubby that i needed to immerse myself in the pool, to clear off the 'clogged' system. he and claire accompanied me. we had a great time at the pool. immediately, i felt my body lighter. then, i took a sauna bath for a short while and got home to shower. in the night, we decided to go for yoguru dessert. cooling to the tongue and refreshing for the mind. finally, it was home sweet home. i slept early after rubbing whole load of medicated oil on my head and body. this morn, i was better but claire had to miss school coz' she was coughing through the night and feeling her throat pain, following the unhealthy fried dimsum lunch ystday. a day off for her, had breakfast with my parents and white's kids.....then, saw trisha marched smartly into sch compound looking so brave, and stopping to meet a greeting from her friend! i swore never to eat that way again...age is catching up.

4 comments:

  1. Age age! Must eat light already and stay light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey white, i think i'm encountering the same problem like u...look at the chunky para.

    such thing really makes me sick, haha. i'm fond of short paragraphing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far, the para thingy only works on my iPad.

    Buffet is out for me now 'cos I can't eat too much nowadays. For alacarte meals, I always try to balance my orders with heavy and light food. 老了,要自量.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya man, cant gorge like before. Must watch the shape, the size too.

    ReplyDelete