Friday, July 22, 2011

bdae treatment

i had a mani appt at a frd's shop. gel-ish nail, my favourite glittery pink. 3rd time i'm doing it.

at the end of it, the girls told me,"no charge. a bdae treat from boss!"

despite my repeated attempts to turn down (pai-seh lah), i had to accept my frd's good gesture.

well, i merely bought her a sgd1 croissant burger from BK for bfst. in return, i received sth more. i'd suppose it's the thots that count between frds.

she's been a great friend, very open about her feelings and experiences. i've always enjoyed talking to her, except that it's hard to find time to sit down and chat these days. we are all swarmed with our daily routine with kids and jobs...nonetheless, it warms my heart to knw that we hv a place in another's heart.

in fact, in her shop, her staff showed me a pic taken by the boss (ie. my frd) which flatters flesh flash (haha, good term). i told them that i wouldn't want to flash my front, coz' there's no 美感 (too flat). even if i hv the sizeable boobs, i also woundnt fancy pple staring hard at my chest zone.....in any case, fats are meant to be hidden from the eyes of the inquisitive, rite?

5 comments:

  1. Ya, I also believe in hiding fats. Dun understand when fatty people still intentionally wear clothing that show off their 缺点!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey yo red, if ur lumpy fats are at the front chest, u will sure flaunt it.

    that's why i'm always glad joy didn't hv the boobs to flaunt coz i knw her type...flasher, i mean. haha.

    i'm very adverse to bulging fats.....so, not likely to be too fat in my whole life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey yo red, if ur lumpy fats are at the front chest, u will sure flaunt it.

    that's why i'm always glad joy didn't hv the boobs to flaunt coz i knw her type...flasher, i mean. haha.

    i'm very adverse to bulging fats.....so, not likely to be too fat in my whole life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it is in the front, it is called assets, not fats already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya, when I said fats, I meant bulging fats at the waist, buttocks, etc. Actually, even if I have assets, dun think I will flaunt it too. Too shy.... :)

    ReplyDelete