Thursday, July 21, 2011

it's my bdae!

well, i was half asleep at 7.20 am when joy/ claire came in to the bedroom to sing me 'happy bdae' song. a sweet gesture without gifts, i'd suppose. haha, it's the thot that counts.

whenever it's my bdae, i will reject pple's idea of buying me sth. for simple reason, i think i'm blessed to hv almost everything, if not all conclusive.

next, hubby stepped in to give his usual peck on my morning 'greasy' cheek and simply informed,"dinner tonight, ok? seafood, ya?" with my eyes half shut, i nodded. not even a bdae wish from him.

well, that's my other half. no flowery language, just responsible actions. uninteresting but dependable.

looking into my sms-es, i was surprised that faith was one of the first who greeted me, wishing me young and pretty ever. i wonder if she meant that i hv always looked young and pretty, haha. we had some hilarious exchanges of worms and sperms, and concluded that feeding on the living words of god is a surety way to be happy.

well, i'm keen to do sth different for the day. manicure is a must. i hope many things will unfold today which will make me happy. or maybe, i can render assistance to pple who need help. that will make my day.

well, i should be taking a good shower next and on the way out to catch the promotion BK bfst meal of sgd1, at east coast beach. it's not the price that attracts me. just want to do sth different on this day.

4 comments:

  1. Faith is early cos she is an early riser now to report for work. Thought bro is early too cos he proudly told us at the market that he had texted u early in the morning, Haha! I m always the late bird, anw always the last one to wake up on weekends when we were staying together under one roof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. red, u r the latest...but not that late lah, compared to corny!

    didn't knw u were the latest to wake up at home...haha, cows are supposed to be early riser to mow the field, rite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remembered but then, rushing to work ,got busy and then, text halfway... distracted again, then finally completed and sent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I m a lazy cow who loves to sleep late and wake up late.

    ReplyDelete