Monday, October 10, 2011

blur sotong!

my conversation with helper, j.

me: j, can u please make sure that u close my bottle cap tight? yesterday, the water nearly spilt out coz' the water lid was not tighten fully!

j: (with a dazed look) mom, i didn't do it! i think you filled up ur own water bottle yesterday!

me: huh, u mean it was me? ok, but plse rbr to close it tight for the kids too!

i was glad that my tone twds her was kind and unraged, else it would really have been quite an embarassing moment.

so, blur sotong i was!

but the lesson learnt was: always rbr the incident details well and dun jump to conclusion and scold in liberal manner.

2 comments:

  1. Blur you again. Ya, luckily you weren't in the accusing tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, luckily she still remembers she is not the one!

    ReplyDelete