Thursday, October 13, 2011

fat thigh msucles

in the car. joy and me having a conversation.

j: mom, i'm so sad, u knw?

me: why?

j: look at my fat thigh muscles. it's the result of too much dancing.

me: what's wrong? they look fine to me?

j: no...my thigh and calves were of better shape before. but, now they look so thick!

me: would u prefer wobbly flesh hanging loose then?

j: actually, i dun mind leh!

aye, joy is of this age that is particularly sensitive with her appearance. her hair, her complexion, her boobie size, her pelvic bone structure and now, to add on her FAT thigh muscles.

i proposed,"well, if u stop dancing altogether, u will lose all the muscles and then, u will stop complaining!"

guess, that worked with her coz i heard no more gripes.

i often tell my 2 girls, " u r so fortunate to be born with pretty features and hv the love of a family. look at those kids with cleft palate and low mental ability..."

both acknowleged that they r blessed kids....still, it's just human nature to ask for more!

considering where joy was coming from when she was a fat chubby girl, she's already looking slim and pretty these days. so, i hv no idea what the complaint was all about!

千万要记住,知足常乐哦!

2 comments:

  1. 她是小乐乐,怎么不会知足常乐呀! Anw I always find her too obsessed with physical outlooks. How did she become like that? AHS school environment? She is really looking good these days, so just be contented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. obssession is a terrible disease.

    most girls are, i guess.

    impt to always assure them that are fine. passing phase, i hope.

    ReplyDelete