Tuesday, May 3, 2011

car park attendants taking a break?

haha, hubby challenged me to ignore the display of carpark coupons, when i park at hdb area.

his rationale: these attendants are taking a break, upon instruction from 'higher' authority.

true enough, i haven't seen these pest officers around, and it certainly makes me more relaxed.

hubby even told me,"1 fine might just cost 1 vote, ok?"

but what if i get a fine, i asked?

"well, i'll settle ur fines!" he answered.

this is just how confident he is that this election period is going to give us, car owners, a breather.

ok, i shall be good and obedient and listen to him, just to prove his point. what's there to lose for me, anyway?

4 comments:

  1. He is true. Everytime around election, the car park attendents will be more laxed. I should remind Blackie about this, save us some money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are his instrument! ha ha! but I never knew about this election ploy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, i'm the lil counters of every one at home, esp the breadwinner!

    but i'm happy to be 'manipulated', haha.

    well, election was over last nite. i hv to back to my vigilant self.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not true, my fren got a ticket one or two days before election, when dropping her don off at infant care. She was hopping mad abt it and the attendant just said "u can appeal to waive...".

    ReplyDelete