Sunday, May 15, 2011

oh no...plse turn back, mom!

we were on the way fetching the 2 girls to their dance studio.

halfway yakking, joy suddenly screamed in horror and with face turning pale,"omg...plse plse, can we turn back to go home? i forgot sth.." we were already 2 minutes from the destination spot.

"what happened?" i probed.

"i forgot to wear my bra..." she continued.

i looked at her black-color tee and wondered,"what's the big deal? can't see ur nipples, what?"

"that's the point!" she responded.

haha, so her concern was the flat chest, not that nipples were made visible to the public eyes.

i jokingly told her that i could lend her my bra, if not for my translucent white tee, coz' that would put me in a more embarassing situation.

"i look like a man...so flat-chested!" she griped.

"ok, 2 choices, either u follow us home to wear it and then make ur way to anchorvale on ur own, or we go compass point to buy a new one, but deductible from ur weekly allowance!"

the 2nd option was preferred.

so, on the way to compass point, i caught 2 men looking at her and told her not to worry about her 'flat chest'. btw, one was an indian foreign worker, and the other an 'obiang' bf of a plain-looking girl. haha, so, it was nothing flattering afterall!

walking into metro lingerie corner, she kept reminding me not to draw too much attention about her bra and breast. i was really amused.

anyway, the purchase was completed and she got herself back to a normal woman feel.

so, what's the moral of this story?

breast size is impt to women afterall. if they dun hv enough to boast, they will need to artificially enhance the size with the help of 'bra'....hoping it to be 'ze-bra' size, haha!

like how joy put it,"u knw, during our dance, we hv to do all kinds of action like chest-pop...".

frankly, to me, dun hv means dun hv lor. who tells her to defy my good advice of wearing less tubes and strapless bra, which cause the 2 lumps of fats to fail the 'convergence' test....aiyo, better dun elaborate too much, else the fire will start in my home!

bye, everyone. and dun mention it to her when u see her.....

5 comments:

  1. Don't mention to her but you blog it. Very funny!

    And this is a funny post. That is why I offered to get for her the nice bra from BKK if my visit comes true in June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, Joy is such a "comedian" and how could she ever forget such an impt " cups" to bring along with her, except in dreamland, at all times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sure hope regine and other nieces won't hv such 'divergence' issue....joy was just trying to convince me that the result of such was due to her losing too much weight...but, i begged to differ. dieting only caused smaller size, but the 'distance' btwn them is a more complicated issue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw white, thks for offering to buy her a good bra.

    and faith, thks for visiting and commenting. wish u drop in ur humorous words more often.

    we are one family of jokers....have a nice vesak day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, this is hilarious! Where did Joy get her sense of humour from?

    I had thw same experience many yrs back. I was walking to Compass Point with Orange and while crossing the road, I suddenly realised it was sort of cooling until my baggy shirt and shucks, I forgot my bra! And I scrambled home to put it on. Haha!

    ReplyDelete