Friday, May 27, 2011

feeling so fat...

i hv been eating quite a fair bit this week....laksa, nasi lemak, bread, sphaghetti...all things unhealthy.

i woke up these few mornings with a heavy feeling.....as if my feet size have shrunk and my body was becoming too burdensome for me to carry!

signs of 'fatso' feeling or rather, awakening call for 'exercise'!

my waistline feels so broad and my tummy feels so hard and round!

i told my hubby last night,"for the next one week, plse control ME!"

"control you?" he quizzed.

by that, i meant to help 'rein in' my diet. i knew it was that period of the month that made me greedy for snacks.

i decided to give time for exercise starting this weekend....without exercise, one really feels lousy.

ystday evening, it was a surprise to see hubby back at 7 pm and suggested a swim at the pool with claire. she was all for it, needless to say!

seeing him exercise really boosts up my energy....no wonder they say, one inspiring the other. hope the exercise regime for HIM and ME will sustain.....

really feel so FAT....

3 comments:

  1. Exercising is really addictive, at least from my view point. Once you get into a routine, you can't stop. Now, I'd feel lousy without my daily morning ritual of stretches. I'm now free of pain and aches! Fantastic! I'm also free from my high blood pressure medication! Came back fr climbing thehilly steps in the beautiful park/woods and feel totally oxygenated and rejuvenated. Come on, it's always the first step that's the hardest! i'll make the walk a weekly event now with the other half.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm starting to play badminton with claire and new helper..the latter is fairly good.

    i used to do it with yati few times in a wk, till she left us in early feb. btw, yati is married in indo.

    everybody is starting a new life. family members stick the closest together. hope we will all treasure our members when they are around with us!

    i love my family. like what i always tell my girls, life is nothing if u hv no family to live with and no one to care about!

    as angie once puts it, her purpose in life is to live for chow and girls! at least, she can go on each day coz' there's someone for her to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are u THAT fat? U look ok to me the last I saw u....

    ReplyDelete