Friday, May 13, 2011

spiritual warfare?

i hv joined a fri cell group in church.

at 8.20 pm last night, i left mom's place with claire and was making my way home.

i was appalled when the car engine couldn't start. thinking that it might be the battery weakness in my remote control car key, i got out of the car, to attempt opening and locking the car with remote control.

it was fine.

so, i tried again to start the engine. result was none the different.

i told claire,"i remembered uncle colin and qin-yi had this problem last year!" without much ado, i called red. when we finally spoke, she cool-ly told me,"leng, just turn the steering wheel!"

"but it's so stiff and seems to be locked up...ok, let me try again!"

after some attempts, bravo, everything was restored back to normal.

after thanking her, i sped my way home like scooby-doo!

i related to claire that there seemed to be always sth blocking my way to the fri cell meeting. but i told her, it's impt to persevere in life, and look for the right people to direct you to the solution.

i also told her the importance of knowing new people, being exposed to circumstances...so that, we will not be taken aback when some strange things happen.

indeed, 经一事,长一智! hmmm...must encourage claire to start using this term in chinese writing. she's only good with 'once bitten, twice shy"!

1 comment:

  1. Luckily Orange told me I have a missed call fr u, otherwise u will be stuck downstairs. Silly hor, this steering wheel lock? We panicked when it happened to us. Luckily dad saved us.

    ReplyDelete