Thursday, August 4, 2011

i was tricked!

a good stdt showed me a candy jar.

"hey verlyn, i just bought this candy jar. try opening it!" she acted innocently.

"ok!" i did.

"ouch, omg!" i yelped and jumped off a short distance. not a very respectful 体态,in fact, it was a little 狼狈, haha!

she gave me a smile, probably feeling little sorry for my plight. ):)

"where did u get this? i'm most fearful of electric current!" yes, i was electrocuted.

that was such a mean trick, i thought, but surely i couldn't throw my tantrum fits, right? haha.

before i left, i told her,"u should use it on ur enemies!"

she nodded, giving a look of 'repentance'!

well, i left with a very uncomfortable feeling in my hand. i couldnt imagine the dealth penalty of electrocution chair for some inmates.

sometimes, when i start to think of what's the best way to leave the world, i can't help but think that it's going in sleep, with a peaceful smile, no struggle, no pain!

the business entrepreneurs sure have a way to invent new products to attract the young teenies!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I always tell Orange death is not fearsome but how u die that is fearful. I hope I will have good karma to die peacefully in my sleep.

    ReplyDelete