Wednesday, August 10, 2011

unexpected gastric pain again!

after my morn lesson and a rush lunch, i felt the tinge of pain on my back again. then, the lil bloated feeling in my stomach began to 'surface'....what the heck, i thot. praying hard that it wasnt the gastric juice attacking me again!

after the lessons lasting till 7 pm, i was miserable as i knew that the pain was getting more unbearable. claire was very sweet to attend to me, helping me 'gua sa' and applying the ointment on my back, like a trained professional nurse! joy also came in trying to help, but claire alone was doing the job so fine!

hubby rushed back after receiving my phone call and took me to the clinic. the doc tried to convince me to go for scope test or be put on the 'nexium' treatment, to which i gave my polite refusal.

so, it was a jab that cured it all!

i was back to normal almost immediately!

just hope that the body will keep to an equilibrium position and i will not be greedy for food....i hv apparently over-fed myself from sun's wedding dinner at park hotel to the desaru holiday!










5 comments:

  1. Why dun u just go for a scope? Scaredy cat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scope is really nothing. Just sleep through and you will be fine after that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did the GP said you are suffering from? are u sure it's not IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)? medication can be obtained easily over the counter if it is. I used to have it. It's v common here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i should be fine. think it's the jap rice. i can't over-eat or that anything difficult to digest.

    doc is worried there might be some germs in there..but i feel otherwise. anyway, it could be my body adjusting its hormones after the menstrual cycle.

    hope menopause will leave me alone...

    ReplyDelete
  5. IBS - probable from irregular-sized meals; best to keep to constant portions, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete