Sunday, August 14, 2011

zookeeper

well, 'zookeeper'. that's just the title of the movie.

well, review seemed good but it was certainy not to our expectation, compared to the 'ape' movie the weekend before.

an honest middle-age man, a loving zookeeper, talking animals with sense of humour, tricks imparted by the animals to the human on how to win his ex-gf back for marriage.

that's the gist of the show.

the ending depicted the man switching his career to an auto salesman, but realised he had lost his true passion in life. so, he walked out of the ex-gf and found his true love in his higher-ranked colleague, a vet, who reciprocated his love.

slapstick comedy, that's what i thought.

no satisfaction from the show. will take a break from movie for a while.
















2 comments:

  1. Ha, again this is one show I will never think of watching. Slapstick lah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know there is such show. Unless it is blockbuster, I wouldn't even think of going to cinema for it unless it is free show and if only I'm free.

    Looking at the title, I was wondering what the blog was about. Huh, a show title. Out of my expectation.

    ReplyDelete